Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Who needs a title anyway??

Well I can't think of any stories to tell so I think I'll just write more of those random tiddlybits from yesterday. Oh and by the way tiddlybits is not a word >:P
≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈
Lalala okay so I absolutely love Harry Potter. Today my friend showed me the Hogwarts Hotline. It's 178-145-24077. I already have it memorized xD. Call it, it's really funny! Except for the fact that I got told that I was a muggle. Just for future reference....... I AM NOT A MUGGLE! finished.
≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈
I have decided that when I grow up and get a job I want to be a photographer. I love to travel! Even though I haven't been anywhere outside of the east coast (of the united states) I have decided that I want to travel all over the world. I really really really REALLY want to go to Scotland. I guess I'm sorta obsessed with Scotland. Some of my ancestors were from Scotland. There is even a castle that used to be in my family generations back. I also want to learn Scottish Gaelic. That is like one of the languages I most want to learn. But nobody that I know speaks it *sadface*
≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈
I play a whole lot of instruments. Music is my life. I play flute, oboe, saxophone, and piano pretty well. I can also play a lot of other instruments that I wont bother listing here because they are under my information or whatever.
≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈
I am actually really amazed that I have been able to write this blog. I am usually not very good with technology. In my elementary school all the computers hated me. And in 7th grade my assigned computer number was 13. No I'm not superstitious but somehow it did seem to bring me bad luck. We aren't able to have our own computers that we carry around with us so we get assigned two computers that we use for two classes and they stay in one of the classrooms where we use them. Both my computers broke the first week of school. They had to go get repaired for a month or so. I'm telling you computers hate me.
≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈
I always where mismatched socks. I guess it's sorta o habit now. I have always worn mismatched socks. I love socks. They can be soft and squishy, short or tall, big or small, polka dotted or stripped, christmasy or halloweeny. They are so diverse and prettyfull(:
≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈
I am too lazy to write anymore right now. lalala. I got up at 4 this afternoon and I'm still in my pjs. I love Christmas vacation(: anyway toodles xD

No comments:

Post a Comment