Friday, December 30, 2011

Extremely Embarrassed :/

Okay so I like just called one of my friends houses by accident and its freaking 1:30 IN THE MORNING!!!!! I am like soooo embarrassed right now. Because where I live, people are supposed to be sleeping at 1:30 in the morning. It was horrible!!! My phone was in my pocket and I took it out and it said that I was connected with her house phone so I was like omg what do I do. So I put my ear up to the phone and I was like "Hello?" and then her mother was on the other line and she was like "Hello." I sorta think that I woke her up because she sounded sort of tired. So then I was like "Umm hi this is Hannah and umm I think I sorta called your house by accident." Omg it was like one of the most embarrassing moments of my life so far. I shall now go crawl into a hole. Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment