Sunday, December 4, 2011

CHRISTMAS TIME!!! and lots of homework.

So earlier today I went and got a Christmas tree with my mother. It's still wrapped in the plastic mesh stuff but it's ours(: I can't wait to put it up. I'm really excited!! Christmas is my favorite holiday of all. I live in Bethlehem which is known as the Christmas City. Near Christmas time the city puts up a HUGE Christmas tree downtown and they put white lights all over it and it's really pretty. Back a little bit the city puts a smaller Christmas tree with different colored lights. In the downtown area there is a store called the Moravian Bookshop that sells a lot of stuff and they have a whole section of the store devoted to selling Moravian Stars. I love going downtown at Christmas time because it's sooo pretty and they play Christmas music and its simply beautiful<3 Unfortunately I don't think my teachers are in the Christmas spirit yet. They're still giving a whole ton of homework and tests and projects. I haven't started any of my weekend homework yet/: Oh well I still love the Christmas City<3 If you ever get the chance to come to Bethlehem during Christmas, take it! Here are some pictures:






No comments:

Post a Comment