Sunday, December 11, 2011

I Love Smiling ;D

Ahhh ;D tonight was soo much fun!! I went ice skating with two of my friends and while we were there Phil (from previous posts) was there(: I had on this blue hat with ear flaps and braids and a little tassel on top and it's really cute. So Phil comes up behind me and grabs me on the shoulders and says in my ear "don't freak out, it's me" and he says he's hiding. So he skated with me and my friends a little and then I let him borrow my hat and he was skating around with my hat on(: There were popular people there though and I don't exactly fit in with them all but he does so he skated with them more but sometimes I would just be skating with my friends and then he'd come up next to me out of nowhere. Then he would throw my hat back then I'd throw it back to him and on and on. I love how just being with certain people can make you smile so much(:

No comments:

Post a Comment