Thursday, December 8, 2011

Who knew math could be so much fun?? ;D

School today was pretty normal. Had to take two tests but I think I did pretty well on both of them. One was in ELA and the other was in math. Lunch was... well lunch. No explanation needed for how I feel about that. But science class was pretty fun. We get on these super long tangents and it's really funny. We started talking about how you can tell a tree's age from its rings and we ended up talking about why New Zealand can't move above Australia. See my geography is pretty wacky and I sorta have my own map of the world in my head. The problem is the map in my head is a bit different from a normal map. In my head New Zealand needs to move above Australia. Greenland needs to shrink just a tiny bit and Iceland needs to grow just a bit and move more towards Norway and Finland. Madagascar also needs to move more towards South America and the United Kingdom needs to get bigger and move to the middle of the Atlantic Ocean. I don't exactly know why but that is the way I think the world should look like. Then after school my friend and I had to go finish a math test and my other friend came to wait for us. During math right before the test was handed out these two guys and I were like freaking out because we hadn't studied and we just found out that we had to know all the names of the theorems that we learned. So I get my test, answer three questions, then stare at it for three minutes waiting for it to disappear. But it didn't. So I answered all the questions except the theorems and then the class was over. My two guy friends finished and were feeling a bit better about the test. My one friend and I knew we had to go after school to finish it and my other friend said she would come and wait with us. We shall call my friends George and Tonks. So George came to wait while me and Tonks finished the test. I finished the test fairly quickly so our completely awesome math teacher let us put all the tests in alphabetical order. Okay so there is this one guy in my class who is a complete smartypants. He is also one of my best friends. You may remember Bob from my last post. So George and I were comparing our tests and other people's tests to Bob's test because we figured he probably got a 100%. It turns out me George, Bob, Phil (from yesterday), and another friend got all the same answers so we are guessing that we all got 100%s :D Then Tonks was still working on the test so the math teacher gave us all these little scone thingies that were soo delicious. So my math teacher asks George and I to look over a pamphlet she made before she copies it. We glance at it and say that it's good so she goes to the library to make copies. Then George and I find something that could be fixed so we run down to the library (with the tests so Tonks isn't tempted to cheat) and she just put the paper in the copier as we got there. But the copier ended up not working so she could fix the mistake. I absolutely love math class and my friends ;D Well I think I've rambled enough for one night. Good night lovelies

No comments:

Post a Comment