Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Family.

Okay so I know that I was going to post about Saturday, Sunday, and yesterday but I've got so much work to do it's such a mess. But right now I have to vent about my family. Don't get me wrong, even though I get in fights with my family and say I hate them, at the end of the day I wish I could take everything back, and I most importantly they are still my relatives and I still love them. Okay so yesterday was my mommy's birthday. Happy birthday mom!! And today was my grandma's birthday. Happy birthday grandma!! So today we had a little joint birthday party and it was all of my close relatives and a few of my grandparents friends. I was already feeling a bit depressed today. This week has definitely not been my week/: So right before we get to the birthday celebration thingy my mom is telling me how I need to get better at time management and that got me even more annoyed. And boy oh boy did I get annoyed today. But that's another story. I've got a lot of stories to tell. Anyways I'm there and my mom is having one conversation with two of my cousins who are like 30. Then there is another conversation going on. And then I'm in a small conversation with my grandma. Then my grandma goes to the bathroom so I'm sitting on the steps listening to the other conversations. I hear my mom's voice and of course she's talking about me. Not the prettiest things either. I really do love my mom and we have a pretty good relationship but there are those certain times when I just wish I hadn't been born. Gahh. So I hear her saying how I need to work on time management and she's exaggerating a story about a latin project that I'll tell you all later. Then she was saying how I've been a pretty good child so far but you know how much longer is that going to last. I felt like I was going to cry. I mean it's not like a switch is going to get flipped and I'm suddenly going to join gangs and stuff. Like really? I know better than that. Thanks a lot for believing in me. From that point on I just got really depressed. I'm still annoyed. Blahh. So that's what happened to me this evening. Sounds fun right >.<

No comments:

Post a Comment