Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Crossing my Fingers for Snow(;





I WANT SNOW!!!!!!!!
It's been raining all day here and it's completely suckish. I'm crossing my fingers for snow to come. Apparently there is a winter weather advisory for my area. YAYY!!!! I like desperately need to dance under a streetlight in the snow and catch a snowflake on my tongue and go snowboarding and stuff. Snow needs to come FAST. But anyways today was actually pretty good(: We had the KMOs in seminar. That's the giant test thing that I talked about yesterday. It was really fun and we got a pretty good score. At least it was better than last year. We moved all the desks against the wall and we got to sit on them or on the floor and everybody brought in food and we ordered pizza and it was extremely fun(: And it makes me feel smart. And it was also my friends birthday so we sang happy birthday to her. And I got my book report done and turned it in on time. Amazingly :P I sorta finished it during school but oh well. The only problem with missing classes is that you end up with a bunch of work that you missed. But today was really nice(: And then after school while I was waiting for my dad to pick me up I went into the band room and there was no one there so I started playing on the piano from memory and I have like a few classical songs memorized so I was playing Fur Elise and my friend walks in and she's just like silent for a few moments then she's like your amazing. So I keep on playing and she's standing there watching and another one of my friends and my other friends' sister come in and they are watching so then I finish and they start clapping and my one friend gives me a hug and it just made me feel so special(: Now it just needs to snow tomorrow and lunch can go away and the guy who I like can ask me out and all will be good ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment