Thursday, December 22, 2011

CHRISTMAS TIME!!!!

Finally no school for 11 days :D I super excited for Christmas but I'm going to miss school.... well only certain parts. I'm going to miss seeing my friends everyday but we will hang out over break hopefully(: I've got a lot to tell you guys about caroling today. But I'm like really pooped out xP so I'll try to post a bunch of stories tomorrow. Just one complaint about Christmas time. IT'S FREAKING RAINING!!!! Where I live it is not supposed to be 50 degrees and raining 3 days before Christmas.... We got a huge snowstorm in the end of October and now we are getting rain. How does this make sense? The weather is getting all confused. Sorta like the way boys make my brain confused. Hahaha xD I'll talk about that tomorrow too. Well I'm going to go dream of a white Christmas now(:

No comments:

Post a Comment