Saturday, December 10, 2011

What we are today comes from our thoughts of yesterday ;D

Well for me yesterday was really fun! School was pretty good and lunch was actually really fun(: I sat in between two good friends of mine and I sat across from Phil (from previous posts) and another friend of mine. Phil and this other friend were teasing me (in a friendly) about being a pescatarian. Phil said he was going to lock me in my basement and only give me hamburgers. Eww xP Then during 8th and 9th period the orchestra and chorus had practice for our Christmas concert. After that we got dismissed back to homeroom but my class was still at rewards day and I had the choice of watching this one boring movie or this other boring movie. Neither of which I wanted to watch. So me and one of my friends ditched the last 20 minutes of rewards day and sat in the band room until school was over. It was actually quite fun! Then after school me, one of my best friends, and some other friends were waiting for our parents to come and we were hanging out outside of the school. So i was standing next to my best friend who didn't have her glasses on. There was this boy and his mother that we didn't know walking away from the school and they were about 10-15 feet away from us. Suddenly my best friend calls out "Are you two leaving already?" and the boy and his mother look back at us and she realizes that we don't know them so we ran and hid behind a column thingy and were laughing so hard we were crying xD Then later we went ice skating and I got to see another one of my friends from soccer that I hadn't seen in two months and Phil was there(: My best friend, Phil, and I hung out for a bit and it was really fun. Well now I gotta go decorate my Christmas tree that we finally put up. I'll see if I can post pictures later. Tootles xD

1 comment: