Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Math

Okay so I'm just posting a bunch of stories about my day but separating them into different blogs so it's easier. So this story takes place in math class. Earlier in the morning I had texted my mo and asked her to bring in a 27 page project that was on top of my printer at home. So she dropped it off at my schools student services office and they called me down to get it. By the time I went down my mom had already left. So at the beginning of math, before we started learning anything, I texted my mom thank you for dropping of the project. Then my math teacher caught me and took my phone. Then she thought about it for a few seconds and asked me if I was texting my mom thank you for dropping off the project. I said that I was but she had to check for herself. The seats in her class are arranged in groups of two. I sit next to this kid who is pretty nice. In front of me sits Phil (you all know him by now, if not read my previous posts) and next to Phil sits this other guy who I don't like. In front of them is the white board and that's where my math teacher was standing. So she has no clue how to check my messages so Phil takes my phone and was going through my messages. Luckily I deleted them all before I texted my mom or else that might be sorta embarrassing depending on how far down he would have scrolled. But anyway he checked my messages and showed the teacher that I sent my mom thank you. Then my teacher just walks out of the room and Phil still has my phone and wasn't sure whether he was allowed to give it back or not so he kept it. Then like two minutes later the teacher walks back in and I look away for a second and there is my phone on my desk. I was sooo lucky to get that thing back. I love my math teacher, She is simply amazzing!! Thank you Mrs. Zoudeh if you are reading this<3 So that was another story. I think I'm done for tonight. Soooo tired. Good night lovelies!

No comments:

Post a Comment