Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Hmmm......

Today had its ups and its downs. First I got to miss half of gym for my violin lesson which was awesome. Then for math instead of taking a math test half of the class went and helped the readingteacher and the other half went with our math teacher to the cafeteria to hang up posters for this literacy thingy. My friends and I ended up sorta taping this one poster to itself and now it looks all demented but oh well. It was really fun! Then there was lunch. Somehow lunch always makes me want to cry. Lunch is horrible. It needs to go die. I just want to give up some times. But it made me realize that I'm actually a really good actor. I can make people think that I'm perfectly okay when I'm dieing on the inside. The rest of the day was pretty normal.. well as normal as it can possibly get. So my school is having the winter concert next Wednesday and I'm sooo nervous!! There is this one song that the chorus is singing and I'm doing a flute accompaniment part and I just realized that I'm going to be freaking out the day of the concert and there's only one person who can really calm me down. I'm sorta stage fright and if he's not there then I don't know what I'm going to do. Blahh. But tomorrow should be fun(: In seminar (the class for really smart people) we are having the KMO's which stand for Knowledge Master Open. It's like this giant test but all the seminar classes get to work together. Then afterwards we get to order pizza and bring in food and it's soo much fun! Anyways I should probably try and get a smidge of sleep now.

No comments:

Post a Comment