Monday, December 5, 2011

Today....

So today was pretty horrible. Start of the school day to find out that I have gym. Instead of health. Apparently health ended and we switched to gym but nobody ever told me. Because I'm involved in a lot of things I end up missing some classes and I missed the last day of health. So I go to school this morning thinking I have health... BUT NO... we have gym. Which means we were supposed to bring gym clothes. And wear sneakers. Neither of which I did. So I ended up borrowing my friends extra gym clothes which were a bit too big and I had to switch shoes with my other friend and her shoes were too big. Then we had to do these fitness exercises that were horrible and my stomach hurt and my head hurt. Then after we get all sweaty I have to go sit in science for almost an hour and a half. Lunch was horrible. As always. My lunch table ends up getting divided down the center into two different groups but then I end up getting ignored by both groups because I sit in the middle. But you know I'm used to being ignored so whatever. So my stomach ended up hurting all day and it felt just terrible. But I don't like to make other people feel bad for me so I end up lying and saying that I'm fine. When anyone even cares to ask. But really I feel like crying because once in a while I actually like to be noticed that I'm there and not just stared through like I'm transparent. Then I went through the rest of the day which included two tests.. and my stomach still hurting. Finally I got to go home and now I get to read a book and do a book report on it that's due Wednesday, I get to study for a math test, I get to do literacy homework from Friday, have to work on my Latin project. Oh and I can't forget that I have a flute lesson tonight that I need to practice for and singing and tap dancing tomorrow so I probably wont get much done tomorrow. Joy. Sometimes it's hard to remember that people actually care about you. Then it's even harder finding the ones that do.

No comments:

Post a Comment