Monday, December 5, 2011

Ice cream and Harry Potter

So tonight all I did was eat ice cream and watch Harry Potter. That is an AHH-MAZZING combination<3 Xpecially when you have a lot on your mind... such as boys, homework, boys, boys, friends, boys, boys, you get the point. It's driving me out of my mind! But ice cream and Harry Potter helps a lot. I watched the Half Blood Prince and it was really good. At school my friends and I have Harry Potter code names for everybody. Call us a little obsessed... we are(: So at the end of the movie Harry and Ginny end up together and Ron and Hermione end up together and the movie ends with Harry, Ron, and Hermione looking out at the view from the top of Hogwarts. It's just so picturesque that I start thinking what it would be like if me and one of the guys I like (there are two) were there and blahhh. Boys seriously confuse me sometimes. Like there have been a people telling me that this one guy likes me but I don't know if he does or not and it's sorta driving me crazy. Anywho I am in love with Harry Potter and I want to travel to the British Isles sometime. The castle in the picture above is where the Harry Potter films were made and it's just gorgeous! It's called Alnwick Castle. I need to move to England or Scotland and get a castle and play bagpipes. That's one of my dreams<3 Anyway I should probably go because I have school in 8 hours/: Not looking forward to it very much but at least I'll get to see my friends(: Tootles

No comments:

Post a Comment