Sunday, January 1, 2012

2012 Here I Come!

Well it's 2012. Today was actually pretty nice because somehow I didn't view it as either a first or a last even though it was sort of both. I'll have to explain that in another post. I'm to content right now to start thinking about those. Anyway in my town they have always had fireworks at midnight on New Years Eve. This year apparently they were moved to like 5:30 along with the "Peep Drop." But nobody was told about this so my family went to go watch the fireworks at midnight... and there were none! There were a whole bunch of other families that had come out to watch the fireworks only to find out that there were none. Oh well it's the New Year, 2012, year of the dragon. December 21, 2012 is only 355 days away. I hope that this year is a bit better than last year. Well despite everything I'm quite happy right now, so cheers everybody and a very Happy New Year!!! :D
Peep Drop and Fireworks

No comments:

Post a Comment