Saturday, January 7, 2012

Crew

First of all it is way too early for me to be up. I'm like so tired right now. I'm on stage crew for my school's play and we have to go in Saturdays as well as Tuesdays and Wednesdays. It really fun and a lot of my friends are either in stage crew or the play. Last year me and one of my best friends worked the batons for the play Aladdin. That was really fun. This year we are hoping to do spotlights. Spotlights are so much fun. We got to do them for last years talent show and it was the funniest thing ever. This guy who is a graduate of my school and is now in college works the light board and gives us our directions. We all wear headphones so that we can communicate without yelling really loudly. So one of the teachers was the MC and she was talking a lot and the guy working the sound board was talking to himself and he was just like "someone get her off of there, even if they have to throw a beanbag at her" During the whole talent show we got our own personal commentating. So we are hoping to do that again this year. But today I think we are going to be painting the scenery. This years play is School House Rock. It's sorta lame. They had three choices to choose from and they choose that. I personally would have voted for Guys and Dolls but oh well it will still be fun. Going to get ready for a fun day of painting. Toodles

No comments:

Post a Comment