Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Humph :/

Before I even go anywhere with this blog you should all know that I am a huge procrastinator. I do nothing on time. I'm not proud of it and I wish I didn't procrastinate but I have more useful things to do than homework and such. I actually have a life. Anyways, tonight we didn't have a lot of homework, only german and literacy, and I did most of the german in class. I finished the german homework right when I got home. Our literacy homework was to go to this website on the computer and do this thingy about context something or other. I watched some tv, ate dinner, went out to get oboe and sax reeds, practiced, then went on facebook. I decided about 15 minutes ago that I need to do my literacy homework. I go to this website called "Study Island" and I remember that you need your username and password to login. When I make an account for myself I almost always have the username and password memorized. Unfortunately the school gave us these passwords and I either never got one or lost it. Now I have to figure out what to do. And it's almost midnight and I have to wake up at like 5:45 tomorrow morning :/ Well I shall sleep (or try to sleep at least). Maybe tomorrow morning will surprise me and I'll find snow on the ground and a call saying that we have no school. But I know that wont happen. But it is finally cold enough to snow. It's been like in the 20s or something(: Anyway gute nacht!

No comments:

Post a Comment