Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Jibberish

Okay so I haven't posted in a few days but guess what guys??? I have school again :/ Over the break I like sorta forgot about school a little. And homework. Blahh. At least I'm pretty sure that I'm passing all of my classes *crosses fingers and knocks on wood* Okay so at my school we do this thing called mix it up lunch. Apparently it's like a movement that the whole country is doing or something for national peace week but it's sorta stupid. Like I completely get the point of it, to include people that feel left out and to make new friends, but it doesn't quite work that way. Last year I got put at a table with a bunch of people that I don't know but they sorta knew each other so I was sitting there and they were talking and the only thing they said to me for the whole lunch period was "what's that thing in your eye?" I get asked that a lot so I'm used to it but yeah... sounds like fun right?? *sarcastic* By the way if you are wondering the thing in my eye is a birthmark. It's like a little dot in my right eye. At least I think it's my right eye. Anyway since I'm in the highest eight grade class, our class is going to be at lunch with all the other grades and we are going to act as moderators and try to get the kids to talk. And lunches this year are longer than last year.... this will suck! But as I've been writing this blog, I've been thinking of ways to get out of doing the eighth grade mix it up lunch, and I think I found a way. My violin lesson is on Tuesdays and next Tuesday is when the mix it up lunch day is so I'm thinking what if I just happen to have a lesson during the eighth grade lunch thingy. That would be quite nice xP Here's a short story of something that happened today before I go to bed. Okay so my class was in end of day homeroom. Today was an activity day which meant that end of day homeroom was half an hour today. Our schedules are so stupid. Anyway we were supposed to be reading these two chapters of this one book. So everybody is reading, including the teacher, and I start hearing music. It sounded like it was coming from somewhere near me. I look over at the boy sitting next to me and asked him if it was him. He had his phone in his pocket on silent so it wasn't that. It also wasn't the girl sitting next to him. It was jazz music and I love jazz so I was listening to it and pretending to read my book. Suddenly I start wondering if I had my Ipod in my book bag. I usually leave it in my locker because it will start playing music randomly but I started thinking what if I didn't leave it in my locker and it started playing music. I then realized that I don't have any music that sounds like that on my Ipod. Then my friend sitting behind us leaned forward a little and whispered to the boy sitting next to me that it was coming from his backpack. The boy sitting next to me started slowly unzipping his backpack trying to be quite so that the teacher wouldn't hear. I was like trying so hard not to laugh. Eventually he got his Ipod turned off but it was really funny. Moral of the story = if you have your Ipod in your backpack; make sure it's off, or just leave it in your locker xD Well toodles for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment