Friday, January 13, 2012

Nails and Icecream

So I just spent like two hours of doing nothing but painting my nails, eating a huge bowl of icecream, watching tv, and thinking. I could just ramble on and on but I need to rest up my fingers for this long blog that I shall post tomorrow about this huge controversy thing at my school. Anyway you know how there are just some people who, by just talking to them, can make you forget everything bad that's happened, even if it's just for a few minutes. I love those people. They just make you all happy and your day isn't so bad anymore. Today was a good day. We got barely any work done in school. We took this short test that I'm pretty sure I passed when I was sure I was going to fail. We didn't go over the math homework that I forgot to do. It was a pretty good day. I know there were bad spots in my day but just by thinking of those certain people, I can't remember it. It's wonderful! And thinking it all over while eating a bowl of icecream and doing my nails, that makes it even better.

No comments:

Post a Comment