Monday, January 9, 2012

how did i get here??

I find it amazing how I go on the computer to do homework or research or something and I always end up in one of four places:

1) Facebook where I sit scrolling through my news feed even though there is usually nothing interesting. Or I get stuck on one of those likeing pages for like and hour and just scroll through and like random stuff.

2) Youtube where I just like type in the first song that comes to mind and I listen to it. Then I get caught watching videos and stuff. And then one song makes me think of another songs that I have to listen to and then another one and another one.

3) Google where I search the most random things. Then from there I either end up on wikipedia, cleverbot, or google translator. Like one time I was really bored so I ended up talking to cleverbot for an hour.

4) Blogger where I just type useless stuff for anyone who actually cares to read.

And sometimes I end up in more than one places. Like right now I'm listening to songs on youtube while blogging. And I've still got social studies homework to do. It looks really boring and confusing though. The first sentence is "All this while no supply was heard of, neither knew they when they might expect any." I think that's a typo but I'm not sure. The whole passage is like in sorta old english and its very confusing. So now I'm blogging about it instead of doing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment