Monday, January 9, 2012

Diper Piper

AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! I'm like so excited!! Today was my second day of Diper Piper. It's for the people who want to audition for the bagpipe core at the high school I will probably go to. I ordered a practice chanter but it hasn't arrived yet so I had to go without one. My friend who is in the bagpipe core lent me his to use for today though which was nice. Oh and so you know how my some of my friends and I went ice skating on Friday? Well I forgot to mention that at one point one of my friends saw these two guys looking at us and one said to the other "just go up and ask her" and my friend said he had curly brown hair and was cute. Well at Diper Pipers there was a guy who fit the exact description and yes, he was cute. All the high school pipers were really nice and I learned one of the scales. I really hope I make it into the bagpipe core. One of my good friends is in the bagpipe core and she was telling me about everything they do and all the people and it sounds really cool. The piece of advice that will stick in my head though is this: never date a fellow bagpiper. If you do you have to spend the next four years of your life with them and see them like everyday for practice. But I'm sooo excited to be a diper piper :D

No comments:

Post a Comment