Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Confuzzled

Boys
         are
               confuzzling

They can be nice.

They can be mean.

They can be funny.

They can be obnoxious.

They can seem like they are flirting with you.

They will then go off and flirt with other girls.

They can make your heart go wild when you are with them.

They will then ignore you for the rest of the day like you aren't even there.

I'm sure that there are guys out there that aren't so confuzzling or annoying or whatever. Unfortunately, I can't seem to find any.

I found out last summer that in 6th grade, the guy who I really liked, really liked me too. And now we are really good friends. I also found out that the guy I liked in 7th grade like me at some point. Now the guy who used to be one of my best friends hardly talks to me anymore. I don't know who I like, if I even like anybody. In the beginning of the year I liked this one guy (Phil) but now I don't know any more. It's all very confuzzling for me right now......

No comments:

Post a Comment