Monday, January 16, 2012

Somebody.......

Right now, somebody is thinking of you; somebody is caring about you; somebody misses you; somebody wants to talk to you; somebody wants to be with you; somebody hopes you aren't in trouble; somebody is thankful for the support you have provided; somebody wants to hold your hand; somebody hopes everything turns out all right; somebody wants you to be happy; somebody wants you to find him/her; some...body is celebrating your successes; somebody wants to give you a gift; somebody thinks that you are a gift; somebody loves you; somebody admires your strength; somebody is thinking of you and smiling; somebody wants to be your shoulder to cry on. Don't you ever worry, because there's always someone.
                                                                             -Lizzie
My friend posted this as her facebook status and I thought that it was really cute. I just wish that I knew who that somebody was. One of my best friends and I had a long texting conversation and the two of us are like so ready for a vacation from drama. I really don't want to go to school tomorrow. The only things that I'm looking forward to are orchestra, diper piper, and tap. But it's like sleeting/freezing raining outside right now so I'm hoping for at least a two hour delay. *crosses fingers and knocks on wood*

No comments:

Post a Comment