Thursday, January 5, 2012

highlights of my day

My emotions have been playing tricks with me. One moment I'll be happy, the next angry, the next depressed, then happy again. I'm very confused, even more confused than normal. Here is a bit about my day.

Math. We got new seats today. I love math class. My teacher is awesome and it has always been my favorite subject in school. I had been sitting next to this one guy and behind one of my friends. Now I'm sitting next to this girl. She can be pretty nice but sometimes she can be mean. She isn't mean to me but she can be mean to other people. When I sat down in my new seat I found myself wishing that we hadn't changed. I used to be sitting next to this guy who I didn't really know. He was funny and sorta nice but we weren't friends at all. I barely knew him. Now I'm sitting next to this nice girl and one of my best friends is sitting closer to me, yet I find myself wishing we hadn't switched, why?

Lunch. There are no words to describe lunch really. It's just...lunch. Half the time I'm ignored by everyone except for this one girl who I'm not to fond of. She can be really annoying and it's sorta awkward because she has a crush on me. So it's not exactly like I want to talk to her. My lunch table is split into two groups and I happen to sit in the middle. For the other half of lunch I joined in the conversation at one half of the table and it was pretty fun. It's weird and annoying. On most days, no matter how good my day is going, lunch can always get me in a depressing mood.

Science. Okay so I can be a slow writer and a slow worker depending what I'm working on and how well I understand it. In science class today we had to do this worksheet. It was sorta easy but there were a few questions that confused me. I stopped once in a while to talk to one of my best friends who was sitting next to me. I ended up not finishing the questions that I didn't get so my science teacher proceeds to tell me that I had plenty of time to talk but I didn't get the worksheet done. My science teacher can be nice most of the times, but other times he annoys me, just like his tone of voice sometimes.

German. It's been going pretty good for me in german class. Today I got to sit next to another one of my best friends while we worked on this paper. It was really easy and we had some time to talk. We were talking about the upcoming band/orchestra trip in May. It will be so much fun! But the german teacher was sorta getting on my nerves. She wouldn't stop talking. She just kept on talking, and talking, and talking, and talking. It was really annoying me because I was trying to work and she just wouldn't stop talking! But overall german was pretty good.

Sewing. In sewing class we had a substitute teacher. He had us watch a video on dirty dinners and food  places. It was the most disgusting thing I ever watched. Like ewwww!! They showed cockroaches all over food and it was just gross. yuck!

Well that was a bit about my day. I gotta go finish my extra credit work for social studies and read a chapter in this book for english, and of course pet my cat. Toodles!

2 comments:

  1. Hi, thank you for following my blog! :)

    I get you, I used to sit right smack dab in the middle of both tables. And I would know those girls that are almost like..embarrassingly loud, and you aren't sure how to act because you never want to be rude! It's cool that you take German, my dad made me take Latin.

    Nice blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your welcome(:

    And yeah it's pretty annoying like that. That's cool that you take latin. We had to take a bit of latin in ELA class but we didn't get to learn a whole lot.

    ReplyDelete