Wednesday, April 11, 2012

everything's changed

Sorry that I haven't posted in a while. So much has been going on. Jazz fests, homework and such. And like two weeks ago I was failing four of my classes..that was not good! But I managed to bring my grades up to all A's and B's with one C and I got honor roll so grades are good now. I don't know what it is about this year. The year started off fine. In fact it started off great. I sat next to the guy I liked in Social Studies and hung out with him a lot. And I was starting to let myself believe that maybe he liked me back (I always wanted him to like me back but I didn't want to believe it just in case if he didn't maybe it wouldn't be as hard to let go of him) and I started to like him more. It was easier at the beginning of the year, less homework, less drama, less worries. Then something changed. I really don't know what it was. I really wish I did because if I knew what it was I would have tried to eliminate it. I feel like every things changed now. I can't remember the last really good day I had. I've done a bit of crying lately and I've sorta been depressed and moody. Ever since we came back from Christmas break, things just haven't been quite right. I want to go back to the beginning of the year and relive it over and over again. But since I know that can't happen, I'm just going to hope that the days ahead will be happier. And if not, I'll be going to high school next year where I'll meet new people, make new memories, and hopefully start fresh. Okay so I'm going to try to post more often. Tomorrow I have my first swim lesson that I've had in like five years so maybe I'll post about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment