Saturday, April 14, 2012

how i love the weekends(:

I had an awesome Friday 13th! Had a super nice German substitute, the best math class ever, and watched a movie the rest of the day. One of my good friends was sick so my math teacher allowed me to text her as long as I told her the homework. My math teacher decided not to take off points for the homework that she had assigned (and that I didn't do). There were about 5 or 6 people absent because of districts and one of them is like the class clown sorta...he's really funny and he always falls. Somehow when we were going over our homework we got to talking about him and my math teacher (who is awesome!) asked why he always falls so people who knew him pretty well were telling funny stories about him and stuff. Then we got to do our homework and listen to music and stuff. A group of people decided to play with a hacky sack so there was this big hacky sack game. It was down to like 3 people when my desk got out (don't ask me how xP ). Then we watched the movie The Boy in the Striped Pajamas. I don't think I've ever cried that much at a movie before! It's about these little boys and one of them is in a concentration camp and the other ones father runs the camp and they become friends and it's so sad! My bestfriend cries at like every movie and I started crying before her. And after the movie ended I still was crying a little. Anyway tonight we have a jazz fest and it ends at 10:30 then me and some of my friends in jazz band are hanging out and probably getting pizza so we'll be out super late. If I'm not to sleepy I'll blog about it though.

No comments:

Post a Comment